Sunday, February 8, 2009

Social Studies Learning Journey

On Friday, 7th February, the whole class went on a trip to Old Ford Factory and Bukit Chandu. We went to Old Ford Factory first before going to Bukit Chandu.
At 8.15a.m., we quickly set of for Old Ford Factory. It was the first time that the girls sat at the last row of the bus including me. It was rather borading in the bus but I also listen some song with Hanna using her phone.We reach there about half an hour. We watched a video clip in the Old Ford Factory AV Theatre.Inside the theatre was very cold. The video show us about the World War in the past. It tell us that the Japanese took over Malaya within 55 days and took Singapore within 7 days. There is a lady which also tell us the past and brought us around the factory. After a long time showing us the pictures and the stroies about the past, She brought us outside to show us what are the useful plant in the past.
Then, we thanked her and took the bus to Bukit Chandu. In the bus, I ate my bread which I broght this morning to school as I was very hungry. So we reached the place. Although I came here before, but I wanted to go again. We entered the Reflections at Bukit Chandu. We also listened to the talked of the World War. We went to a small theatre where we watched the vedio of how Lt Adnan died. The video was very interesting.
It was12.25p.m. We need to go home so we went backto school. I had an unforgetable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment