Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NE Show

It was 11th July(Saturday) as the whole level of Primary 5 was brought the the Marina Bay floating platform to watch the NE Show.After having my breakfast, I walked to school.We have to reach school by 1.30pm so I went to school earlier on 1.00pm. It was so boring in the school hall as we left school at around 3.30pm, but I still can enjoy the air-con in the hall. From 1.30pm- 3.30pm there was a short briefing.



At 3.30pm, the bus finally came.We have to take our goodie pack and our lunch which is Macdoanld. It took about half an hour to reach the Platform.After reaching the platform, it was so sunny that I was sweating. At the platform, we sat on the yellow seats. We waitied for very long , for the other schools to come.I was hugry but I did not eat my Macdoanld, because it is for my dinner. The show started on about 6.00pm. The sun shore brightly, but after that, a drizzle started. I quickly took out my poncho and put it on. It was so warm in the poncho. After a while, the drizzle stopped. The show started. It started off that the four MCs came out.

At first, it was boring but after that it became interesting.At about 7.00pm I than had my dinner. After eating the Hamburger, I was stilll hungry. I bear with I.During that time, ladys and men would come out and the will sing. Aaron and friends were sitting behide me. They too sang along. They sounded out of tune.

During the part when we were singing the Natinal Anthem,I started to drizzle again. That was the third time. I did not care and did nothing. Suddenly it rained heavily. I quickly rushed into my poncho. Then my friend Tan Le Yi, also rushed into the poncho, but it was my poncho. She came into my poncho. There were holes in the poncho. Water came in from the holes and I got wet. It was very difficult to get my umbrella out of my bag as it was sharing the poncho with Le Yi.
Finally I got out my umbrella but it was also difficult to open it because I have to Put my hand through the hole to open.

After opening the umbrella, we took out the poncho. Many of my classmates were wet in the rain. Our teacher in charge of our class, Mr Khoo, is also enjoying the rain. He did not even take out his umbrella or his poncho.It was difficult to pick up the litters on the floor and it was also difficult to get out.

On the bus, it was so cold. After reaching the school, I went home. I had a shower and ate a bowl of noodles as I was so hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment